Date: May 17th, 2013. | Time: 10.00am – 3.30pm | Location: Citi, 1 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1.
What is Building the Future?
Building The Future is a unique careers event aimed at students and graduates with disabilities. Students and graduates will have the opportunity to polish their job seeking skills and get important tips and advice on successfully adjusting to the world of work and building a fulfilling career.
High profile employers will have stands, speak to graduates one on one about their expectations as employers and will field questions relating to their organisations and the sectors they work in.
What happens on the day?
The day is broken down into three sections.
- 10.30am - Morning Seminar
- 11.30am – Main Event (3 hours)
- Mock Interviews
- CV Clinic
- Employer Exhibition Area
- 2.30pm – Afternoon Seminar
On the day you can have the opportunity to bring your CV and get it ‘examined’ by one of our employers. No booking is necessary but we ask you to please ensure you bring a copy of your CV on the day if you wish to get your CV examined.
Mock interviews will be carried out by some of most successful companies based in Ireland and graduates will get feedback on how to improve their performance and CVs. Places for the mock interviews are limited and must be booked at the registration stage. Although we will try our best to schedule your interview for your preferred time, you will be contacted nearer the event with an exact time.
- Standard Ticket: Please select this option if you would just like to attend the exhibition area, workshops and CV Clinic.
- Entry with Mock Interview: These tickets are now all sold out, please choose a Standard ticket and email email@example.com with your request to be placed on waiting list. Alternatively you can click on the SOLD OUT link above and register your details there.
Important Note: Please do not select both tickets. Registration for this event is essential.
For more information about AHEAD (Association for Higher Education Access & Disability), please visit our websites;